Most people haven’t learnt how to set goals. Setting clear & precise goals increases the chances of achieving them by 500%
- Identify goals in all important areas of your life
- Prioritize these goals using proven techniques
- Convert your goal into actionable plans to include them in your to-do lists
We have our own systems to deal with daily tasks. Why not use proven methods used by successful people?
- Free up your mind trying to remember activities and tasks
- Focus on what you are doing, where you are to get better results
- Get recommendations based on your style and convenience
- Never miss important occasions of people that matter
Time Management at work and home
Most people complain about lack of time. The fact is that both unsuccessful and successful people have the same amount of time!
- Learn to create chunks of time
- Prioritize your tasks based on proven methods
- Tips to get a ‘distraction-free’ zone of time
Very few of us have the courage and time to give our aspirations or ideas a try. Nearly 93% of people do not even give a single attempt what could make them happy and successful!
- Find time for your aspirations
- Create a plan by identifying the requirements
- A small step everyday for a month will surprise you. 30-30 kickstart method!
Digital & Paper Clutter Management
If you have a system in place to deal with the digital and paper clutter and can find when needed, you are a rare species. In the information heavy world, there has to be a way to deal with all the information!
- Clearly define what needs your attention
- Get rid of irrelevant information
- Manage folders and emails for zero inbox!
Bills, invoices, warranties, certificates and so on. Have a workflow in place to deal like a pro!
- Create a system to deal with everything
- Review your managed data periodically
- Setup the GTD methodology (David Allen) for your customized requirements!