Learn. Enjoy. Grow.
Front End Engineer (Web) – Intern
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work closely with UI/UX Designers, Project/Product Managers and Back end Engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems
- Ability to handle deployments on the server.
- Write clean code, test driven development
- Embrace emerging standards and use best practices
Skills & Technologies
- Experience with Social Media login integration, google analytics, maps etc
- Knowledge of IDE such as Eclipse/STS/intelliJ , Git, CI with Bit bucket would be an added advantage
Remote/Work from Home
INR 5,000 (first month) followed by performance based revision